Thursday, March 20, 2008
First af all, the personal info WONT be sendet anywhere else except to your partner after the matches have been made
Second of all, i changed the rules a bit... im going to make the matches according to the sizes of the soakers/longies AND the amount of them people are willing to knit. So it isnt anymore 1 pair of longies or two soakers.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
- Name + the address where you want the package to be sended to
- Your blog/website address + your ravelry name
- Do you or the baby/child have allergies that needs to be concidered when knitting the soakers/longies?
- Age of the baby/child + gender + (name)
- Are you willing to ship international?
- Do you want to knit soakers or longies?
- How many soakers/longies would you be willing to knit?
- Which do you want to receive, soakers or longies?
- Anything else you like to share?
After singing up, i will invite you to join this blog
Personal information wont be sendet to anyone else except your swap partner
I will also post a questionarie soon so that everyone can get to know each other. Please post the questionarie to your own blog (with the answers of course:D)
- Use yarn that is suitable for soakers/longies
- The swap is going to be done as a round, so the person you are knitting for isnt the one who is knitting for you ( this might change because im trying to make the matches so that they fit on which size you want to get the soakers/longies and which size you want to knit them and how many soakers/longies people are willing to knit)
- This is going to be an anonymous swap (unless you guys want it otherwise?)
- you need to have a blog or a website
- After the matches have been made, remember to contact your partner by leaving a comment into her blog/website. After that comment/contact her atleast once a week
- Ubdate your own blog atleas every two weeks
- The package should also include something for the baby/child (a toy or something like that) and maybe for the mum as well
- Minimum expenditure for this swap is 10$-15$ (not including the shipping or the yarn used for the soakers/longies)
- After you´ve shipped the package, email the tracking code to your partner and for solongswap (at) gmail (dot) com
- When you receive your package, post a picture here in blog
This is my first time as a swap-hostess (could somebody please tell me how to spell that word:D) so if there´s anything that needs to be corrected etc. please let me know:)
And of course, if someone knows how to make a cute button or a header for this swap, please let me know ;)
I hope we have fun!